PURELINE IS CURRENTLY SEEKING
AN ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT.
This position requires a strong customer focus, excellent communication skills, outstanding attention to detail and the ability to work in a small team environment. Strong organizational skills and the ability to work independently as well as take instruction are a must.
There are essentially 3 aspects of this job: Print and workflow management, sales and marketing support, and assisting the owner.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
Print and Workflow Management
• On a daily basis, generate quotes, write up jobs and interface with customers via phone, email or in person.
• Order paper, follow up with deliveries/quality assurance and assist in managing workflow.
• Perform general clerical duties such as typing, filing and answering phones.
Sales and Marketing Support
• Manage and maintain the customer database.
• Assist with the detailed aspects of the sales and marketing process.
• Coordinate with graphics staff on the electronic footprint, primarily focusing on social media research and posting.
Assisting the Owner
• Manage calendar.
• Report on workflow and processes.
• Perform other duties as requested.
Experience with Word and Excel is important. Familiarity with the Adobe software suite and an aptitude for proofreading is helpful but not a must.
HOW TO APPLY
Send inquires via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.No phone calls please.